In light of the season upon us, here are a few of our Christmas traditions:
- We go out to eat lunch on Christmas Eve to watch all the last minute shoppers. In light of this, I MUST be done shopping by the 23rd every year.
- We always eat lasagna and salad for supper on Christmas Eve. This was started by my great aunt, who still hosts everyone at her house for homemade lasagna. Even when we can’t go, we still eat it, wherever we are.
- At Papi’s parent’s house, we all open all of our presents at the same time. It’s wild but fun.
- At my parent’s house, we open gifts one at a time and show them all off. It’s slow but fun.
- We open stockings last on Christmas morning, after all the presents. Then, we eat the candy while my mom cooks brunch. It drives her crazy.
What are some of your Christmas traditions?