Everyone seems to be posting their goals for the year, which has slightly inspired me to think about what I want to accomplish this year. Some are quick and easy goals. Others may take a good bit of work. We’ll see if this keeps me accountable.
- Re-organize and clean out my closet.
- Give more clothes to Goodwill.
- Rebuild my emergency fund.
- Finish creating Papi’s website.
- Add more vegetables to my diet on a consistent basis.
- Read. Read books for me. (And, not just during the summer)
- Make friends with my neighbors.
- Declutter and simplify my surroundings.
- Find the joy in work again.
So, there you have it. Some meaningful. Some superficial, but I’m afraid that’s me in a nutshell. :)